WELCOME TO THE
London Scottish Regimental Association
About the London Scottish Regimental Association
The London Scottish Regiment was formed in 1859 and less than six months later, at the beginning of 1860, the Pipes and Drums began to form, making them one of the oldest Pipe Bands in the world and the oldest to still be playing in the uniform of its inception.
The Regiment has a long history and prides itself with the social and supportive ethos that it has in making sure present and past members are supported as part of an extended family.
ABOUT THE HQ
THE LONDON SCOTTISH REGIMENT (EST. 1859)
The London Scottish Regimental Museum is housed on two balconies in the Drill Hall, 95 Horseferry Road.
Visiting is by appointment only and appointments made be made either by calling the general office number 0207 630 1639 or e-mailing the curator at email@example.com.
Normally visits may be booked on weekdays between 10:00 and 17:00.
A guided tour from groups of up to twelve people – tours usually take 90 minutes.
Bespoke tours such as for school groups; specific Battles or Campaigns or themes such as Sport or Religion can be arranged for your particular requirements.
Currently the museum is not suitable for wheelchair users as there are a number of internal steps although this matter is being addressed.